- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pocket Playground collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Email address – If you create an RS Dash online services account then we use your email address as the username and contact email for that account.
- Name or alias – If you link RS Dash to our online services, your driver name in the games you link with will be stored on our server along with the session data. This may be your actual name or an alias you have chosen for that game.
- Recent activity - If you link RS Dash to our online services, we record the date/time you created your account and the last time you logged into it.
- Personal device information (only applicable if you link RS Dash to our online services)
- Device ID – A unique id that is generated for your device (to facilitate device management for RS Dash web integration). The following are examples of device id’s that are generated and stored for different platforms.
- iOS - 159eff8191624b7b1ead57e935754169
- Android - 574ab19f15c1e67b
- Windows - b0a201722dc659354f21814c2b35f0c1
- Device Name – This is the device name you specify for your device when you link it to the online services from within RS Dash itself.
- Device OS – This is the operating system that your device runs (iOS, Android or Windows)
- Device OS Ver – This is the version of the operating system that runs on the device. Eg 10.3.2
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pocket Playground with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Link our apps to our online services
How will we use your data?
Pocket Playground collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information about our products and services.
- Provide our online services to you
Pocket Playground does not directly handle any payment processing. All licensing is handled by the Apple app store (for iOS devices), the Google Play store (for Android devices) and a 3rd party company NetLicensing (https://netlicensing.io/) for Windows devices. Please refer to the privacy policies of these 3rd parties for information on how they handle your information when they handle app licensing purchases on behalf of Pocket Playground.
How do we store your data?
Pocket Playground securely stores your data in Microsoft Azure data centres using industry standard practices for data security in order to protect your data. Currently (Jan 2020) all data is stored in the West Europe region on Microsoft’s Azure cloud systems.
Pocket Playground will keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. You can choose to delete your online services account at any time via our portal at which point all data stored in our databases that is related to your account is removed permanently.
Pocket Playground does not currently, but may like to send you information about products and services in the future if you have agreed to receive marketing. You may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pocket Playground from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes (and have previously indicated that you would like to receive marketing information), you will be able to login to our portal and disable this option on your account. (As of Jan 2020 we do no perform any marketing activities as described above, however if we decide to engage in this going forward, you will be given the option to explicitly enable or disable this.)
What are your data protection rights?
Pocket Playground would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pocket Playground for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pocket Playground correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pocket Playground to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pocket Playground erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pocket Playground restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pocket Playground’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pocket Playground transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Cookies are required for the correct operation of our online services.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in to our online services
- Understanding how you use our website
- Provide the full functionality of our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pocket Playground uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Pocket Playground does not knowingly use advertising cookies at all.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Pocket Playground has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your relevant Information Commissioner’s Office.